There is a wealth of expertise and support within our community. You can find lots of solutions and tools in our resources exchange but if you need more help with something you are working on we can:
- Put out a call to the wider community
- Discuss and feedback in our groups
- Share issues online in closed groups or via twitter
- Facilitate teleconferences or online discussion groups
- Find colleagues or policy makers who may be able to help
Please note that we are not able to respond to individual researcher queries about research projects or process. These questions should be directed to your local R&D office or local CRN support service or to the Health Research Authority in the first instance.
Contact the NHS R&D Forum
To contact Forum colleagues or our management team please use the details below.