Our community members work daily to improve healthcare for all by enabling impactful, quality research and innovation to happen across the UK.
The NHS R&D Forum brings this community together with partners to:
- Advance our practice
- Shape the health & care environment for research
- Connect and represent those in health care research management support & leadership roles.
Working together we aim to see:
- Embedded research activity
- Well managed, quality research
- A professional workforce
- High value, inclusive impactful research and evidence
We work together as a community to lead, shape, help, connect and thrive
We have excellent relationships and work closely with other organisations in the R&D community.
We bring the R&D Community together. Find out more about our network of people and groups.