Our groups are core to the value of the Forum, generating outputs in our four key themes. Representing the R&D community and meeting regularly with partners our group members are a key source of support and expertise to all.
- Lead new work related to the themes, in their specific areas of interest.
- Create resources where there are gaps
- Influence partners & invited stakeholders. Discuss their work, ask for opinions and shape policy.
- Share expertise and gather intelligence from and for the community
- Horizon scan for what is of interest to the community and conducting community surveys
- Develop consultation responses
- Act as a point of reference & contact for the members with questions or peer review
- Feed into general Forum training, conference and events programmes.
- Champion the NHS R&D Forum and our community.
- Speak for and represent the research management, support and leadership community.
- Drive the Forum forward and provide leadership
- Strategically, proposing Forum content, providing leadership and ensuring oversight of outputs
- As a point of contact, providing peer support to colleagues
- As a Task and finish, producing outputs and resources
- As a space to work out loud, sharing experience and connecting with colleagues.
Click the group name to find out more information
- Conference Programme Development Group
- Evidence for Commissioning Group
- Learning & Development Group
- Non NHS R&D Group
- Non-Commercial Sponsors Group
- Primary Care and Commissioning Working Group
- Research Communications Group
- Research Contracts Group
- Research Management Working Group
- Research Strategy & Leadership Working Group
- Service Users and Carers Working Group
- UK Research Finance Group
Group members support and represent both the community and the Forum in their area of expertise. Request to join a group by emailing the individual group chair or or email us at email@example.com