NHS R&D Forum Groups
Research Contracts Group
This group aims to discuss and develop best practice for research contracting; to share ideas and issues; and support policymakers and the R&D Forum to implement consistent policies and guidance related to research contracts.
Contact the Group
Contact the group via email@example.com
Please note, whilst providing a support to the community the group cannot provide specific contracting advice or services
Olivia is the Senior Contracts Manager in R&D Dept at University
Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust. She oversees the
research contracts, intellectual property and grants for the Trust
and has a big interest in facilitating and streamlining the contracting
on clinical studies, so they can be set up more efficiently.
Prior to working at the Trust, she was as a Major Contracts
Manager for 12 years in the Research & Innovation Services at
University of Southampton, responsible for research and enterprise
contracts for their Faculty of Medicine.
Research Contracts Manager
University Hospital Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
Research Costing and Contract Manager
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Royal Free Hospital
Head of Research Operations & Governance
London North West University Health Care NHS Trust
Research Contracts Officer / Swyddog Contractau Ymchwil
Health and Care Research Wales
Research Contracts Manager
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Deputy Research & Development Manager
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Research Governance & Quality Manager
Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Lead new work related to the themes, in their specific areas of interest.
- Create resources where there are gaps
- Influence partners & invited stakeholders. Discuss their work, ask for opinions and shape policy.
- Share expertise and gather intelligence from and for the community
- Horizon scan for what is of interest to the community. Horizon scanning and conducting community surveys
- Develop consultation responses
- Act as a point of reference & contact for the members with questions or peer review
- Feed into general Forum training, conference and events programmes.
- Champion the NHS R&D Forum and our community.
- Speak for and represent the research management, support and leadership community.
- Drive the Forum forward and provide leadership
- Strategically, proposing Forum content, providing leadership and ensuring oversight of outputs
- As a point of contact, providing peer support to colleagues
- As a Task and finish, producing outputs and resources
- As a space to work out loud, sharing experience and connecting with colleagues.