NHS R&D Forum Groups
Research Contracts Group
This group aims to discuss and develop best practice for research contracting; to share ideas and issues; and support policymakers and the R&D Forum to implement consistent policies and guidance related to research contracts.
Contact the Group
Contact the group via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, whilst providing a support to the community the group cannot provide specific contracting advice or services
Olivia is the Senior Contracts Manager in R&D Dept at University
Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust. She oversees the
research contracts, intellectual property and grants for the Trust
and has a big interest in facilitating and streamlining the contracting
on clinical studies, so they can be set up more efficiently.
Prior to working at the Trust, she was as a Major Contracts
Manager for 12 years in the Research & Innovation Services at
University of Southampton, responsible for research and enterprise
contracts for their Faculty of Medicine.
Research Contracts Manager
University Hospital Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
NHS R&D Forum Manager
NHS R&D Forum
Research Costing and Contract Manager
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Royal Free Hospital
Head of Research Operations & Governance
London North West University Health Care NHS Trust
Research Contracts Officer / Swyddog Contractau Ymchwil
Health and Care Research Wales
Research Contracts Manager
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Deputy Research & Development Manager
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Research Governance & Quality Manager
Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Lead new work related to the themes, in their specific areas of interest.
- Create resources where there are gaps
- Influence partners & invited stakeholders. Discuss their work, ask for opinions and shape policy.
- Share expertise and gather intelligence from and for the community
- Horizon scan for what is of interest to the community. Horizon scanning and conducting community surveys
- Develop consultation responses
- Act as a point of reference & contact for the members with questions or peer review
- Feed into general Forum training, conference and events programmes.
- Champion the NHS R&D Forum and our community.
- Speak for and represent the research management, support and leadership community.
- Drive the Forum forward and provide leadership
- Strategically, proposing Forum content, providing leadership and ensuring oversight of outputs
- As a point of contact, providing peer support to colleagues
- As a Task and finish, producing outputs and resources
- As a space to work out loud, sharing experience and connecting with colleagues.