The UK R&D Contacts directory is a valuable tool that provides the contact details of all R&D offices and non-commercial sponsors across the UK. In England this also includes the associated NIHR Clinical Research Network. By keeping all UK R&D contacts updated in one place we can provide current up to date listings when they are needed.
The Directory is used to share important news, policy decisions, study information and to facilitate connections.
The Directory is used by
- Individual members of the Forum community to contact peers
- Policy makers, regulators, and funders, to share important news and decisions. This includes the NIHR and the DHSC
- In England the HRA will use the information to contact sites about studies
- Sponsors and CROs to contact research sites
- Researchers to find a Sponsor and to contact research sites
- All NHS Provider Organisations
- All CCGs
- All Non-Commercial Sponsors
Wherever possible a well-monitored generic email address should be used
The directory is used and so it is important to keep your records up to date. If you need to make a change please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the email the following:
- reference number of your entry
- the specific changes you require
- your position and confirmation that you have permission to request the change
If your organisation is not listed then please complete the form below. The entry will be reviewed prior to being approved to show in the list.
This information is provided for the use of the recipient only in conducting R&D within the NHS and should not be passed onto a third party to avoid out of data information being circulated. It should also not be used to contact R&D staff for any advertising, commercial or business purposes.
This database is continually being updated and new copies can be requested from email@example.com
Organisation: Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
1st Floor Bloomsbury Building
St Pancras Hospital
4 St Pancras Way
Main Contact: Noclor
Main Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Tel: 020 3317 3034
Local CRN: North Thames
CRN Tel: 020 7679 9695
CRN Email: email@example.com