Symposia: Reflect and Connect
Date: 25th January 2021
Price: £100 plus VAT
25-29 January 2021
NHS Research and Development Forum in partnership with the Research Quality Association (RQA) invite you to join us for a series of online sessions. Through this series of sessions we will enable connection with leaders and researchers across the UK to reflect on the future of research.
We will be hosting three 45-minute sessions a day (12pm, 2pm and 5pm) with an opportunity to ask questions of each speaker.
- Professor Jean White, Chief Nursing Officer, Wales
- Jim Elliott, Public Involvement Lead, HRA
- Janet Messer, Director of Approvals Service, HRA
- Emma Lowe, DHSC
- William Van T’Hoff, NIHR
- Philip Smith UKRD/NHS R&D Forum Finance Group
- Recognising the contribution and impact of the nurse and midwifery research workforce throughout Covid-19
- The future of R&D in the UK
- Public Involvement in a Public Health Emergency
- Cost of COVID
- Regulation for the future
- The future of industry research and rebuilding the charity sector
- Stop, start, restart
The programme for each session will be available shortly.