Course Title: Archiving Masterclass
Duration: 1 Day
** Course Postponed – New date TBC very soon – Apologies for any inconvenience **
An excellent course providing expert insights in the practicalities of research archiving procedures.
End of study procedures are the domain of both the NHS and the Sponsor and so if you are a Named archivist or just need to understand more about how to firm up your procedures then you should consider this one-day event
A one day in-depth master class delivered by trainers with advanced clinical records management expertise taking participants through all the key requirements for managing, storing and archiving essential documents and research data.
Who is the Course for?
This Archiving Master Class has been developed to support Research management teams with their processes for archiving and is for anyone who has responsibility for archiving research in their organisation. Whether you are a named archivist or part of a team with delegated responsibility we hope that you will find this course useful. As with all Forum activities it is also a valuable opportunity to meet with your colleagues from across the country to discuss challenges and solutions.
By the end of the course participants should
- Understand the regulatory and good practice requirements for the archiving of essential documents in clinical research
- Understand the difference between storage and archiving
- Understand the relationship between close out and archiving
- Understand the role of a named archivist.
- Understand the organizational responsibilities for archiving as a Sponsor and a Host including information and systems requirements
- Develop practical tools and suggestions for improving their local processes
- Prepare for a regulatory inspection from an archiving perspective
- Understand the basics of creating an e-archive and the challenges of electronic archiving.
All of the courses in our prospectus are available to run in your local organisation or region. A discounted price can be offered if a room can be provided free of charge or for guaranteed number of delegates. All courses require at least 15 delegates to run. We have various pricing structures for hosting an in house course.
If you would like to host a course then please contact the team for further discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org